The stay in Cabinas Jade Mar is just an amazing thing. There is a huge view to the bay from most of rooms, the garden with all plants and animals living upon them, the rooms as such. Johnny and Gretel, the owners, are extremely attentive and they fulfil each possible guests wish. Rarely I have seen such attentive people, gracias a los dos de corazón (aunque mí comentario llega muy tarde)! The price for the accommodation is more than worth it.
Private rooms feature everything you need: comfortable beds with fresh linen, toilet and shower in a separate, smaller room. They even provide mosquito nets on the windows. In any case, you will not regret a stay in that hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabinas Jade Mar is located in Southern Pacific Costa Rica on the Osa Peninsula, perfectly situated in Drake Bay and near the Corcovado National Park in an area of Agujitas. This area of the Osa Peninsula is accessible by boat and car 4*4 and is one of album-tucanthe most remote and untouched places on Costa Rica's entire Pacific coastline. Our Drake Bay accommodations is 5 min walking to the ocean, immersed in the rainforest for an experience you won't forget. During your stay, you will explore endless small coves and beaches, fresh-water lagoons, and miles of hiking trails that wind through the rainforest make this the perfect spot to simply relax all day or embark on an eco-adventure experience second to none.Or only sit on our garden and take pictures of all the beautiful birds around the hotel. Room Air Condition Private Cabanas Ocean View Cabanas Family Cabanas Free WIFI Free Parking Friendly Pet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Jade Mar Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabinas Jade Mar Hotel Drake Bay
- Jade Mar Cabins Costa Rica/Drake Bay