The owners, Felix and Monica, are two of the nicest people you will meet. Felix is a tour guide and Monica cooks at the small hotel. There probably aren't more than seven cabins. Monica cooks good Costa Rican food and Felix led us on a trip to Corcovado. He is very knowledgeable of the forest as he was one a park ranger.
There was no hot water nor AC which was not a problem in sleeping late at night. There is wi-fi on the deck when you ask for it. Very simple but good
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Cotingas provides a beautiful location, great cabins, and excellent service. We treat our clients as if they were at home. We have the best view of Drake Bay. Come and visit us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Ranchitos Las Cotingas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ranchitos Las Cotingas Hotel Drake Bay
- Ranchitos Las Cotingas Costa Rica/Drake Bay