We stayed in Las Cotingas situated on the hill overviewing Drake Bay. The ranchitos are reachable by stairs which is quite a climb covering a height of 20 m. From the beach it is nothing more than a 10 minute walk. Keep in mind that when you are disabled or having difficulties with walking I would not recommend the Ranchitos. Although I must say that I think Felix will carry you you himself if necessary !The cabins are fully equiped wth ceiling fan and refrigerator and offer a stunning view on Drake Bay. The bed is great and the porch has a hammock and a seat. The lush garden is a feast for the eye and visited by lots of tropical birds and the owners Felix and Monica make sure all wishes are met. The breakfast is served on the time the guests like and dinner is served if wished. Felix can assist with booking tours and advising on restaurants . Summarizing THE place to stay in Drake Bay !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Cotingas provides a beautiful location, great cabins, and excellent service. We treat our clients as if they were at home. We have the best view of Drake Bay. Come and visit us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Ranchitos Las Cotingas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ranchitos Las Cotingas Hotel Drake Bay
- Ranchitos Las Cotingas Costa Rica/Drake Bay