“Wonderful Day”

and up
Two-Tank Dive at Caño Island
Ranked #1 of 25 things to do in Drake Bay
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Boat ride to Cano Island, on the way saw lots of Dolphins. Had a one tank dive excellent many white tips Sharks, Rays, Lots of shoals of fish and lots more. Went on to the island beautiful lush Flora and Fauna, huge deserted beach to walk along or relax on and amazing wild life.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

No need to go scuba diving, even snorkeling you see all the way to the bottom. We saw many turtles, reef sharks (they aren't dangereous and stay on the bottom, don't panic) and plenty of colourful fish! The only downside to the tour is that it's short and does not really have anything else to it than the snorkelling. We can only stan on Cano Island for a short period (we stayed about 20 min). The rest was fantastic!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

An absolutely gorgeous island with incredible snorkeling. Wear sunscreen!! Watch for reef sharks, sea turtles and dolphins in the water.
Absolutely worth a visit if exploring the underwater world is something you're interested in.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

I have not done much snorkeling, so I don't have many experiences to compare this to. I have snorkeled mainly in Hawaii a few times. This experience was as good as anything I have done. The boat ride is fun, we saw spotted dolphins. The water is a fantastic temperature and the viability was about 20 meters. I saw thousands of tropical fish and a spotted ray. Some people have reported seeing turtles and sharks (small ones!) as well. I just wish that I had had MORE time snorkeling during the trip. It was only about 1.5 hrs of snorkel time in a 6 hour day. If you ask your guide you can probably get more time, I just wasn't always clear what the plan was. The language barrier was a bit of a problem. Our guide spoke English, but most people in the group spoke Spanish so his info tended to be a little too brief.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

So many amazing things to experience: beautiful beach, 4 sharks, manta ray, eel, schools of fish that were ranging from small to large fish (the baracuda were surreal), lots of dolphins on the way out, and my favorite, the friendly sea turtle. It was a cloudy day and the visibility was still out to about 35ft..

1  Thank AddyB00