So incredible! We cannot say enough good things. Getting there is thrilling (small plain, dirt road, boat, hike up a hill). Every moment is an adventure -- hikes in empty wilderness, guided nature walks, empty beaches, beautiful birds, scarlet macaws, unbelievable starry nights. The planning and organization was so professional. Everything was taken care of and we always felt safe and well cared for. The staff was super nice. I wish I could bring our deluxe bungalow back to San Francisco. You can tell that that this place is independently owned and loved like a part of the family. They spare no expense. They don't nickel and dime you. They seem to really enjoy what they do. The other guests are respectful and fun to be around. Really, really exceeded expectations. Thank you La Paloma!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have outstanding views of Drake Bay and the Pacific Ocean from our Lodge. Our standard rooms are large and include a private bath and an ocean view balcony. Our ranchos are one and two-story private cabins that also offer balconies with stunning ocean views. They hold up to 6 people and are very spacious. Some are equipped with a bathroom on both the upper and lower level, and are suitable for families or two couples traveling together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your La Paloma Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Paloma Hotel Drake Bay
- La Paloma Drake Bay
- La Paloma Lodge Costa Rica/Drake Bay