Every person employed by La Paloma had a smile on their face and was willing to accommodate every request quickly and efficiently. They explain tours to you in depth and will listen to your interests and pair you with groups appropriately. The tour guides were extremely knowledgeable. I only have one complaint: the lack of reliable wifi. I understand some people come to Drake Bay and eco lodges to get away from the technology that takes over their lives, but I think wifi is a necessity to contact loved ones, send photos, check grades/classes/emails if you are a student, download new books, read the news, etc. Other than that and the occasional monkey waking you up at 4:30am, everything was wonderful. The food, the views, the hikes, the tours - all were amazing. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have outstanding views of Drake Bay and the Pacific Ocean from our Lodge. Our standard rooms are large and include a private bath and an ocean view balcony. Our ranchos are one and two-story private cabins that also offer balconies with stunning ocean views. They hold up to 6 people and are very spacious. Some are equipped with a bathroom on both the upper and lower level, and are suitable for families or two couples traveling together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your La Paloma Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Paloma Hotel Drake Bay
- La Paloma Drake Bay
- La Paloma Lodge Costa Rica/Drake Bay