We couldn't have been happier with our stay at La Paloma! Every single aspect of our La Paloma experience was extraordinary. Every staff member was friendly, caring, and helpful. Jessica, our activities director and hostess, was there to meet our every need with a smile and always made sure that we knew where to be and what to bring. Randall, our guide in the Corcovado National Park and on our snorkeling trip to Cano Island was a true delight...enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and sooo much fun. Every guide that we had later in our trip in other parts of the country paled by comparison. The food was abundant, unbelievably delicious, and beautifully prepared. We had the option of dining "family style" with other guests...our shared meals were an absolute blast with lots of laughter and sharing of stories. I wish that we could have stayed longer. Three days was not long enough to take in all of the sights and sounds of this beautiful place. Definitely plan to stay longer if you have the good fortune of visiting the Osa Peninsula and definitely, definitely stay at La Paloma.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have outstanding views of Drake Bay and the Pacific Ocean from our Lodge. Our standard rooms are large and include a private bath and an ocean view balcony. Our ranchos are one and two-story private cabins that also offer balconies with stunning ocean views. They hold up to 6 people and are very spacious. Some are equipped with a bathroom on both the upper and lower level, and are suitable for families or two couples traveling together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Paloma Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Paloma Hotel Drake Bay
- La Paloma Drake Bay
- La Paloma Lodge Costa Rica/Drake Bay