We had a great time in Drake Bay. The Corcovado National Park was inspiring. We saw more exotic animals there than we have seen anywhere including sloths, howlers, spider monkeys, etc. our guide, Randall, was very knowledgeable (Ohio State Graduate). The snorkeling at Cano Island was good for fish, but does not have the diversity of coral formations that you can find in the Caribbean. The Lodge staff was wonderful. We were glad that we had reserved a room with air conditioning since we are not used to humid weather. Food was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have outstanding views of Drake Bay and the Pacific Ocean from our Lodge. Our standard rooms are large and include a private bath and an ocean view balcony. Our ranchos are one and two-story private cabins that also offer balconies with stunning ocean views. They hold up to 6 people and are very spacious. Some are equipped with a bathroom on both the upper and lower level, and are suitable for families or two couples traveling together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your La Paloma Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Paloma Hotel Drake Bay
- La Paloma Drake Bay
- La Paloma Lodge Costa Rica/Drake Bay