This was our second trip, in July, a different season and different things to see, the baby and two adult Hump Back Whales, along with many Dolphins, close up, were amazing. Our first trip in December was truly excellent and a lovely place to spend Christmas with Red Macaws, Monkey's, Green Parrots, Toucan and Kingfishers all on the door step.
The location, accommodation, staff, meals and trips are all first class. Bird Watching with Carlos, Diving with Sandra and Hiking with Tony, so much nature and beauty to see.
Nothing is to much trouble, the general manager even mended my sunglasses. Thank you to all you are all wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainforest and Marine Adventure Lodge: Nestled amidst the jungle-covered hillsides overlooking the tranquil waters of Drake Bay, Aguila de Osa is an exquisite rainforest and marine adventure hotel. It’s here where you will experience life right on the edge of the Osa. Aguila de Osa is the destination for adventurers from around the world, offering the most convenient access to Corcovado National Park, Caño Island Biological Marine Reserve, and a full array of adventures including world-class sport fishing, scuba diving and snorkeling, plus bird watching, hiking, beach trips, river kayaking, mangrove estuary tours, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aguila de Osa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aguila De Osa Hotel Drake Bay
- Hotel Aguila De Osa
- Aguila De Osa Costa Rica/Drake Bay