“Early morning coffee”

Dining options: Breakfast
Hamden, Connecticut
“Early morning coffee”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Opens at crack of dawn with good coffee and a broad breakfast selection. Especially nice if you need your coffee before you head out for an early morning trip to Corcovado or other adventure. I didn't have the opportunity to have dinner here, but heard from fellow travelers at that the pizza was quite good. A special thank you to Zeneida who was always smiling and eager to help me along with my Spanish. I loved sitting and watching Drake Bay come to life as locals and travelers alike stroll in for their morning java. Pura vida!

Visited May 2014

Baltimore, Maryland
“Great food. Great smoothies. Great people.”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Food was lovely and I tried all their smoothie combinations. SOO good. I think I liked this restaurant most in the area.

Visited May 2014
Guelph, Canada
“Favourite standby ”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

We ate here almost daily for either breakfast lunch or dinner. Fantastic fresh food. Huge variety. Great tacos pupusas burritos empanadas and pizza. Unbelievable breakfasts. Huevos rancheros or typico breakfast were our faves.
Always open. Early and late. Great prices.

Seattle
“Good pizza and beer”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Only 3 choices in town, the bakery goods were great as well. We had beer and pizza which was thin crust and very cheesy.

Visited February 2014
amsterdam
“Trusty place with lots of choices”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

We ate here twice and were not disappointed. They have candles and music and extensive menu.
I had super fresh fish and beef, both great. Juices are diverse to. Something for everybody, workers very friendly, the open at 5 in the morning!

• Visited February 2014