The three of us (3 adults) stayed at Las Caletas for five nights, which was about the right amount of time, in our estimation. We found the staff and owners to be very friendly, hospitable and helpful. If you are looking for a quiet, remote destination, I would recommend this lodge. We took advantage of the day trips to the nearly National Park and the island boat trip which offers snorkeling, if one is interested. On our own, we hiked to the Rio Claro for a leisurely trip down the river. The wildlife, birds, flowers and vegetation are spectacular and unique. Meals were quite good and the kitchen will prepare a bag lunch if you are venturing out for the day. We were not disappointed in choosing this lodge for our vacation trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Caletas Lodge offers comfortable and clean accommodations; fresh and delicious food and a friendly and helpful staff who will make the best effort to make our guests stay an unforgettable nature experience combined with a family atmosphere. Enjoy the great panoramic ocean and rainforest views and awake by the sound of the rainforest and ocean. You'll be surrounded by an exuberant vegetation with wildlife of all shapes, sizes and colors. Careful landscaping highlights our natural setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, HRS and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Las Caletas Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Caletas - Drake Bay Hotel Drake Bay
- Hotel Las Caletas Lodge Costa Rica/Drake Bay