This is a great place to stay. Jolanda and David make everything easy. The only hitches are that if you want various services -- from getting your towels changed to ordering a mixed drink -- you have to ask. But these are minor issues in a place that feels more like a home on the beach than a swanky hotel. You'll feel that you're staying with friends hosting you, not staying at a hotel where people are just doing their jobs. Stay in the Honeymoon Suite if you can -- it's pretty fabulous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Caletas Lodge offers comfortable and clean accommodations; fresh and delicious food and a friendly and helpful staff who will make the best effort to make our guests stay an unforgettable nature experience combined with a family atmosphere. Enjoy the great panoramic ocean and rainforest views and awake by the sound of the rainforest and ocean. You'll be surrounded by an exuberant vegetation with wildlife of all shapes, sizes and colors. Careful landscaping highlights our natural setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, HRS, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Las Caletas Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Caletas - Drake Bay Hotel Drake Bay
- Hotel Las Caletas Lodge Costa Rica/Drake Bay