Stayed for 2 nights but could have stayed for more gladly, there are so many things to do in that area that there is never enough time. The Tent Camp is really comfortable and clean, there are enough bathrooms ans showers for everyone, each tent has 2 beds, a fan, light(really useful at night), you can use their kayaks and explore, or go for a walk to the closest beach without leaving the camp, there is also internet access and more facilities than I was expecting, also they have cabins with private bathroom and a beautiful view if you prefer that, the staff will go out of their way to make you feel as comfortable as they can. The hike in Corcovado National Park is great, the guides are really knowledgeable and that will allow you to appreciate even more the rain forest. I look forward to visit the area again staying a couple extra nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp offers luxury tent accommodations on the beach with amazing views and abundant wildlife, a relaxing environment immersed in the natural wonders of the Osa peninsula. It is truly one of the most beautiful places on Earth. Discover why National Geographic calls it, "The most biologically diverse place on the planet." Affordable comfort and luxury with full board delicious fare and a full range of Corcovado National Park and Cano Island tours on land and sea. Unique accommodations in full-size tents with wood-frame beds, private decks, electricity, wireless internet and breathtaking ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp Hotel Drake Bay
- Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp Costa Rica/Drake Bay