Just an amazing trip, many Thanks to Jose and Tom and the rest of the staff. A truly memorable experience.Everything went as planned, the Tent Camp was a beautiful location and the excursions to Cano Island and Corcovado Park were truly a great experience. I would highly recommend it for anyone planning a trip to Costa Rica.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp offers you an affordable and comfortable opportunity to vacation on one of the most beautiful places on the planet; the Osa Peninsula of Costa Rica. We provide comfortable accommodations in full-size tents with wood-frame beds. Our tents are covered by a large tarp to protect them from the tropic sun and rain. Each has a front deck with chairs and a great view of the Pacific Ocean ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp Hotel Drake Bay
- Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp Costa Rica/Drake Bay