We thoroughly enjoyed our 3 night trip here, even with some bad weather. We booked through Vista Serena hostel in Manuel Antonio which was a far better rate than booking directly with the Tent Camp. The location is just beautiful, and if you can get one of the front tents you have a veranda with your very own ocean view. We were unfortunately in one of the back tents next to the toilet block which was a bit dark under the tree canopy, but I'm sure they would have moved us if they had space. The staff were friendly and helpful, but consistently forgot that one of the group was vegetarian. Every single meal they accidentally brought him a meat or fish meal, then had to apologise and find an alternative. The food was good and plentiful, particularly breakfasts. The jungle walk day trip was really excellent - our guide knew everything there was to know and was fascinating. The snorkelling trip was fun, but not ground breaking if you've come from the Carribean coast where the sealife is more diverse and the water clearer. We were lucky enough to see humpback whales on each of the 3 days of the trip, and to be surrounded by a pod of dolphins on the way out. If you're moving on towards Panama, it's easy to leave the Camp on the morning boat and be in David, Panama by 2pm. Thanks to all the staff here we really enjoyed our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp offers luxury tent accommodations on the beach with amazing views and abundant wildlife, a relaxing environment immersed in the natural wonders of the Osa peninsula. It is truly one of the most beautiful places on Earth. Discover why National Geographic calls it, "The most biologically diverse place on the planet." Affordable comfort and luxury with full board delicious fare and a full range of Corcovado National Park and Cano Island tours on land and sea. Unique accommodations in full-size tents with wood-frame beds, private decks, electricity, wireless internet and breathtaking ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp Hotel Drake Bay
- Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp Costa Rica/Drake Bay