The Tents are dirty and old and in that cause it stinks. The bed is uncomfortable and the lines are dirty and old as well. The Food is not good, expect the chicken and the pancakes. The sanitary facilities are just dirty and disgusting! The place is very nice and the people too, but it seems that they don't really care about your situation. Let me calculate that for you: A 2 Day Adventure Package with 1 Tour costs 600$ for 2 pesons. 170$ for the National Park with guide, 80$ for all boat rides and I calculate 30$ for food per day per person that all in 370$. That means the tent camp costs 230$ for 2 night. That's 115$ per night and 57,50$ per person. Every Cabina in this area could it better. Absolut NO GO for the tent camp!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp offers you an affordable and comfortable opportunity to vacation on one of the most beautiful places on the planet; the Osa Peninsula of Costa Rica. We provide comfortable accommodations in full-size tents with wood-frame beds. Our tents are covered by a large tarp to protect them from the tropic sun and rain. Each has a front deck with chairs and a great view of the Pacific Ocean ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp Hotel Drake Bay
- Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp Costa Rica/Drake Bay