This was an absolutely awesome adventure! Really enjoyed the location and the day trips to Corcovado National Park and especially the snorkeling at Cano Island was epic! The tents and beds were comfortable with electricity and internet access near the office. Staff was very friendly, Adrian and other tour guides were a wealth of knowledge of the Pura Vida that is Costa Rica! Fresh meals were prepared every morning, lunch and dinner. Plenty of wildlife all around the camp and the ocean temperature was in the mid 80s! Be sure to walk the trails to Drake's bay and to Rio Claro and San Josesito Beach. Overall an excellent and affordable experience that I would sincerely recommend to all traveling to the Costa Rica and the Osa Peninsula!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp offers luxury tent accommodations on the beach with amazing views and abundant wildlife, a relaxing environment immersed in the natural wonders of the Osa peninsula. It is truly one of the most beautiful places on Earth. Discover why National Geographic calls it, "The most biologically diverse place on the planet." Affordable comfort and luxury with full board delicious fare and a full range of Corcovado National Park and Cano Island tours on land and sea. Unique accommodations in full-size tents with wood-frame beds, private decks, electricity, wireless internet and breathtaking ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp Hotel Drake Bay
- Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp Costa Rica/Drake Bay