I stayed there for 3 nights and wish i stayed there longuer! Time flyed because I went scuba diving at Isla del Cano and visited Corcovado Park an other day. You have 3 meals a day and if you go on a day long activity, they make your lunch. Food was really good. All the staff and Antonio where really nice and helpfull. There was always somebody to help you with your next adventure. You can do really nice ''hike'' because there's a path starting in Drake bay that goes for a couple of km by next to all the beaches. I walk 15-20 minutes and saw coatis, many birds and a large group of white face monkey. At night, you can hear the howling monkey and it's great! I went kaying to watch the sunset and it was just mindblowing! There's also a plateform in the jungle where you can feel the energy of the nature and listen to the frogs at night.
Yes, it's true that you can have things stolen like sunglasses, camera & phones because you live in a tent! But, they do tell you to leave your valuable in there safe. You can hang your clothes outside without being worried because they are not looking for that. There's also 2 dogs so at night... They are good guard ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp offers you an affordable and comfortable opportunity to vacation on one of the most beautiful places on the planet; the Osa Peninsula of Costa Rica. We provide comfortable accommodations in full-size tents with wood-frame beds. Our tents are covered by a large tarp to protect them from the tropic sun and rain. Each has a front deck with chairs and a great view of the Pacific Ocean ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp Hotel Drake Bay
- Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp Costa Rica/Drake Bay