My brother and I traveled to the Corcovado Tent camp earlier this month and stayed for three nights. We had an absolutely amazing visit.
The staff was kind and attentive and were making sure that we were having a great time. After the Corcovado National Park tour (which was wonderful) they sat down with us to make sure that we had enjoyed ourselves and that the tour company they had contracted through had done a good job with our tour. We had the same experience post the Cano Island snorkeling trip, and they even had aloe on hand which they offered to us after my brother got super sunburned.
We camp regularly so the tents were much nicer and more comfortable than we had been expecting, they were so CLEAN and had a fan.
We got to explore the beach and jungle and they were within a 10minuet walk of one another. We encountered monkeys, macaws, and hermit crabs galore.
There were only four other people in the camp during our visit, but this didn't impact the level of attention or service that they provided us with.
I was incredibly impressed with the people and the property. The food was also incredible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp offers luxury tent accommodations on the beach with amazing views and abundant wildlife, a relaxing environment immersed in the natural wonders of the Osa peninsula. It is truly one of the most beautiful places on Earth. Discover why National Geographic calls it, "The most biologically diverse place on the planet." Affordable comfort and luxury with full board delicious fare and a full range of Corcovado National Park and Cano Island tours on land and sea. Unique accommodations in full-size tents with wood-frame beds, private decks, electricity, wireless internet and breathtaking ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp Hotel Drake Bay
- Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp Costa Rica/Drake Bay