This is a pretty relatively new hotel just on the edge of the Navajo/Hopi reservations. They have a fitness room, nice pool and jacuzzi, nice staff and clean rooms with free wifi. The rooms all have refrigerators and microwaves, and breakfast is included. I use this hotel to house our visiting students to tuba city regional medical center, and staying there continued my confidence that this is the best choice for people wanting to stay in the region. Grocery store is across the street, as are several fast food places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Moenkopi Legacy Inn & Suites, the first hotel to be built on Hopi tribal land in 50 years, was the inspiration of the Elders of the Upper Village of Moenkopi. It was their vision that their Village should be a place of welcome and gathering for visitors to the land of the Hopi. Situated in the Upper Village of Moenkopi across the street from Tuba City, the Legacy Inn is at the Western Gateway to Hopiland and the Hopi mesas. It is also the beginning of the Hopi Arts Trail that connects visitors with artists and galleries on all three Hopi mesas.Hotel amenities include an outdoor pool, Jacuzzi tub, fitness center, courtyard, business center, gift shop, and evening Hopi cultural programs. The Moenkopi Legacy Inn & Suites is the perfect venue to host your business meeting or event. Offering 3,096 square feet of meeting space and three break away conference rooms, we can ensure that your event is a successful one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Cancelon, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Moenkopi Legacy Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moenkopi Legacy Hotel Tuba City
- Moenkopi Legacy Inn And Suites