We stayed at the Tubac Golf Resort and Spa for 2 nights in late May 2014.
Our room was fine, actually quite nice but just not too large. But the grounds
needed work. They are huge and that may be the problem. But outside our
door was an empty area and a wall that had not been painted for years. And
no plants at all and the grass was not in good condition.
We had stayed here 18 years ago and the resort was in much better
The manager did take off our mandatory resort fee when I requested it.
Great trip but resort not in the best shape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful luxury destination resort is set on 500 acres at the base of the Santa Rita Mountains in Southern Arizona, south of Tucson. The resort features 98 luxury Hacienda style accommodations, two restaurants and cantina at the golf course, a full-service spa and salon and a 27-hole championship golf course. The resort is just five minutes from the charming Village of Tubac, a world-renowned artists community. This romantic, almost secret place is still a haven for Hollywood notables, politicians, accomplished business executives, and generations of families who returned year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tubac Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tubac Golf Hotel Tubac
- Tubac Golf Resort And Spa
- Tubac Golf Resort & Spa Arizona