“Awesome sandwiches and desserts”

Tubac Deli & Coffie Co
Ranked #8 of 19 Restaurants in Tubac
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tucson
“Awesome sandwiches and desserts”
Reviewed 28 September 2012

The food was great and the service was very friendly. My kids loved the bread of course! We will definitely go back!

• Visited September 2012

Tucson
“Pastrie heaven”
Reviewed 27 September 2012

Excellent pastries. So many different types to choose from. I had the best cheese Danish I have ever eaten. The service was wonderful. There was a small line when I got there and the man at the counter was very efficient. He got us all taken care of really quickly.

• Visited September 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“First Stop Every Visit”
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Love. Love. This is a fab place for coffee and pastries. And their lunch menu is fantastic. They bake their own pastries (which are totally to die for) and bread and sell only Boars Head deli meats and cheeses. I go there first thing before I start my day of exploring and shopping.

• Visited February 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Excellent Coffee and Sweet Rolls and Pies”
Reviewed 12 May 2012

When we arrived - they had run out of coffee - they quickly brewed a wonderful pot of nice strong, and hot coffee. Yum. The pies looked so wonderful, I think they were homemade. We didn't have one because it was early in the morning. They had a nice variety of sweet rolls and donuts. You can sit inside or outside on the little streets of the town of Tubac. The doors going into the restaurant were kind of greasy...they needed to be cleaned. We'd go again!!!!

Visited May 2012
Aurora, IL
“Delicious Food”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Great food for the price. The salad was terrific. The bread is thick sliced and the meat is very generous.

Visited March 2012