My boyfriend and I were doing a cross country trip and of course Grand Canyon was one of our stops. Since we were there in Jan, during the off season, we were surprised to find that the Grand Canyon Hotel charged us over $150 so we drove back to Tusayan and drove to Grand Canyon Resort and were pleasantly surprised. They charged us $62 for the night, placed us right next to the indoor spa and the room was SO COMFORTABLE!!! The room was extremely clean and parking was set up so that you could park right outside the room.
The lobby had a beautiful roaring fireplace and the gentlemen was nice and helpful!
Would absolutely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1 mile from the South Rim entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Canyon Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Plaza Hotel Tusayan
- Quality Inn Grand Canyon National Park