Booked this hotel after some positive reviews from Tripadvisor. Do not be misled and do not book this hotel. It is in need of some serious makeover. The room we got had a musty smell and we immediately requested a change. The hotel concierge was no help with local information. Food in the restaurant was the worst ever. Served cold and tasteless. The rooms are equipped with appliances and furniture in use from the 1980s. Convenience to the GC apart, this was a bad choice. Stay away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1 mile from the South Rim entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Canyon Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Plaza Hotel Tusayan
- Quality Inn Grand Canyon National Park