This hotel is spread out over 2-3 buildings. The rooms are large but are dated. Our room had a large CRT TV built into an armoire. On the other hand, we had to try repeatedly to get on their Wifi network because of limited capacity (IP adresses). We finally got on after another guest had signed off. The hotel does offer a pool and an indoor Jacuzzi. Those are nice amenities after a long day at the Grand Canyon. The hotel restaurant is OK in a pinch. Their buffet is a bit overpriced. Their salads despite their fancy names are very basic. Fortunately there are fast food options in Tusayan. We ended up going to McDonald for breakfast and we were not alone.
To get the most of your hotel dollar in the Grand Canyon, your best bet is to reserve early and get into one of the hotels inside the Park itself and avoid the Tusayan hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1 mile from the South Rim entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Canyon Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Plaza Hotel Tusayan
- Quality Inn Grand Canyon National Park