Well located for those visiting the South Rim of Grand Canyon. We got a good deal and stayed in a King Bed Minisuite for 2 nights. The suite was quite spacious with separate living room and bedroom (TVs in both rooms). The room itself was fine but looked tired and outdated. The lighting/ambience was also a bit too dark for my liking. The bed was OK. Bathroom was of decent size and provided with basic toiletries. Breakfast was basic "Express Start" style. The swimming pool was nice with a Jacuzzi tub. Should work well for for families with kids and friends but not for couples looking for a romantic getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Canyon Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites features 164 guest rooms and a 32 suite room annex. Free in-room high speed Internet access is available. We are entirely a non-smoking hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is located one mile from the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim entrance. Dining and entertainment within walking distance. 1/2 mile from the Grand Canyon Airport and Helibase. Air tours, jeep rides, raft trips, can be arranged from the hotel. Free continental breakfast from 6:30 am to 9:30 am. KidSuites Available for 2 adults and three children - Queen rooms have 4 person max, and King Rooms have 2 person max. Visit Grand Canyon, AZ and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon Hotel Tusayan
- Holiday Inn Grand Canyon National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park Holiday Inn