The hotel is comfortable if a bit dated could do with brightening up a bit.
Facilities are basic with no restaurant onsite so you do have to venture out for a meal.
The check in staff are very helpful and efficient in processing check in and check out. There is onsite parking and the National Park is around a 10 minutes drive away.
The lift is very small and a bit creaky you do have doubts if you will make it to the floor you want to get to.
There are a few eateries nearby but if you want a hotel with an onsite restaurant you should stay at the Best Western.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Canyon Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites features 164 guest rooms and a 32 suite room annex. Free in-room high speed Internet access is available. We are entirely a non-smoking hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is located one mile from the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim entrance. Dining and entertainment within walking distance. 1/2 mile from the Grand Canyon Airport and Helibase. Air tours, jeep rides, raft trips, can be arranged from the hotel. Free continental breakfast from 6:30 am to 9:30 am. KidSuites Available for 2 adults and three children - Queen rooms have 4 person max, and King Rooms have 2 person max. Visit Grand Canyon, AZ and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon Hotel Tusayan
- Holiday Inn Grand Canyon National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park Holiday Inn