“Go anywhere else!”

Cuisines: American, Fast food
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Go anywhere else!”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

My wife and I were only car in drive-thru line, plus it was slow inside, yet the cashier acted like there was some urgent hurry. We quickly rushed to figure out what we wanted, while in an annoying tone the cashier let us know he couldn't hear us. Then, at the end of our order, the cashier microphone cut out; we couldn't hear anything, the screen didn't change to indicate our order/total, so we drove to the window. At the window, the cashier, in the same snarky-annoying tone he had the whole time, still persisted in person. At any rate, the bottom line is: the whole experience was very rude and unprofessional, and to top it all off, the food was cold and tasted like it had been sitting for quite a while.

• Visited April 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
Edmonton, Canada
“Dirty and expensive”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We stopped in at approximately 8:00 PM after spending the afternoon in the Park . The place was dirty with Garbage on the floor. This place is in need of a major facelift and prices were some of the most expensive I have seen in a Wendy's .

Indiana, Pennsylvania
“Most expensive Wendy's we've ever been to!”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I upgraded my drink to a strawberry lemonade and they added 2 upcharges to it, 1 for lemonade & another for strawberry puree! It cost $36 for 4 of us to eat there and 2 of us shared fries & a drink and all of our sandwiches were very small!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Decent food, but lousy Customer Service”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Again, avoid any business in Tusayan as best as you can! The food is decent, however the staff is downright rude if not out right hostile. My mother was really taken back how we were treated!!

Waukesha, Wisconsin
“same as the rest-over priced crap”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Fast food is fast food, but usually Wendy's is better than the rest. Not true here. The staff is not very friendly or happy to be working (I'm not sure if everyone lives close or not, but being anyway near the park should make you happier than those of us who are not! I'd love to have the chance to hike in my off time.) Burgers seemed undercooked and even more greasy than a normal burger here. My chicken nuggets seemed to be cooked for the shortest amount of time possible, barely warm. It was busy, and there is not much to choose from in the area, and for the jacked up prices you would think they would enforce better customer service and better quality. Disappointing, but need to eat somewhere. I think that they know that and don't care.

Visited February 2014