“Spend your hard earned money somewhere else!”
Review of Bandit Outfitters - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bandit Outfitters
Reviewed 14 April 2014

They admitted to having a 13 year old boy take my reservation which was for a Day trail ride and the kid put us in the Sunset ride, and they insisted we had to pay the an additional $108.26 for an upgrade, which I never wanted and then they refused to give me a refund! These people are crooks and they will swore at me! Horrible! They were rude the first time we went, I should have learned my lesson then, but we were repeat customers but they have now lost the business of all 8 of our group plus all the people we will be telling about this terrible place. And the Cowboy Cookout was awful! We were expecting at least a nice cut of beef for the price, but no, they even screw you over with the food! If I'd wanted really tough chuck steak and liquid beans with a tortilla, I'd got to Kroger, I sure wouldn't pay $35 per person for it! Spend your money where they treat customers like people rather than dogs!

1  Thank Katie D

Reviewed 12 March 2014

We were a group of 8 including 4 children, ages 9-12. I have done about six trail rides over the years but Daniel , our guide, was hands down the best, especially with the one of the nervous children. Of course the scenery was amazing and the horses well behaved. We heard about the personalities of each horse and generally had a memorable experience. I feel the price is extremely reasonable.

Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Very scenic horseback ride through the the desert & saguro cacti surrounded by mountains. Our guide was very experienced & she is the 1st person to teach me the correct way to ride a horse. Made a big difference!

Reviewed 2 February 2013

At first I was a little scared to get on the horse, but Sarah and Justin made a point to introduce each of us to our horse as we mounted it and then they told us a little bit about each and the best way to handle him. The guides gave us riding tips as we rode, and their lighthearted humor helped dispel any remaining fear. We knew we were in good hands! We headed out on the trail and the scenery was breathtaking! The sky was a beautiful blue backdrop to the saguaro cacti and as we went along the trail, I thought the world looks more stunning on the back of a horse! This is a great way to experience the Sonoran Desert, whether a local or visiting from out of town. Make the drive...it's worth it!

Reviewed 4 November 2012

We had a group of 24 riders and 22 riding a wagon for a sunset ride. The ride was just beautiful. We watched the sun tint the mountains red, saw huge saguaros silhouetted against the red sunset sky. Truly stuff of postcards. Then off to a great campfire and steak dinner. Everyone had a great time.