“Sunset ride”

White Tanks Riding Stables
Ranked #2 of 2 things to do in Waddell
More attraction details
Owner description: Take a leisurely guided horseback ride through the desert beauty of the White Tank Regional Park on friendly, safe horses led by entertaining and knowledgeable guides.
Reviewed 16 February 2014

My husband and I took a Valentine Sunset ride with Ryan, Aztec,Tank, and Reba. The scenery was beautiful, the wranglers, Travis, Scott, and Ryan were friendly, sweet and handsome. Try it you will like it.
We are taking the grandkids up there over spring break for a campfire and pony ride.

2  Thank pam_lathrop

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Every year in February I visit my parents in Sun City AZ. My vacation wouldn't be complete without a trip to the White Tank Mountains Riding Stables. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The horses are always well cared for and well trained. This year was my 4th or 5th year in a row visiting the Stables and enjoying a relaxing 1 hour ride through the desert. I hope to be able to come back next year and many years to come.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I went for a hike and found this beautiful spot, for horse backriding . We were greeted very quickly by the manager Jeff, he was such a nice gentleman. He let us pet all the animals and we took pictures with most of them. Such a beautiful place, looking forward to going back with friends and family.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

We stumbled upon this little gem while out hiking with our 2 and 4 year olds. The manager, Jeff, was so great and congenial. He took us on a pony ride and let the kids hang out with his 8 week old calves and bottle feed them, quite an experience. I can't wait to take the kids back and just hang out near the animals, Jeff was so welcoming and informative. Thanks so much for a great day.
Monica and Jim

Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

Each year, I give myself a present of riding at White Tanks stables for my birthday in January. Each year has been great! The staff are friendly and always pick just the right horse for each rider. I have been going for at least six years and have enjoyed each time. Now my grandson is old enough to go with me and be likes it too. We also have two young girls from church go with us...one rides the trail and the other (4yrs young) gets a personalized short ride with a leader. They both love it!