“Making this a tradition.”

White Tanks Riding Stables
Ranked #2 of 2 things to do in Waddell
More attraction details
Owner description: Take a leisurely guided horseback ride through the desert beauty of the White Tank Regional Park on friendly, safe horses led by entertaining and knowledgeable guides.
Surprise, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Making this a tradition.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

From now on, I'm taking all my visitors out here to Surprise Arizona to the White Tanks Riding Stables. My nephew is 7 years old and we weren't sure if he'd be big enough to ride on his own, our guide was phenomenal and they were able to taylor a ride for us that was fun and relaxing and perfect for my nephew as well. These blokes were absolutely wonderful. If you're visiting Phoenix, this is a southwest must!

2 Thank D7Shimmerz

rockaway beach new york
“Relaxing ride.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

Short, relaxing ride, nice scenery. Great fun for kids. Very pleasant people. Thanks Jeff. Would recommend to anybody.

Buckeye, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Family adventure of fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

Thank you Jeff for supplying the best trail horses. Scott thank you for your friendly and informative guide. My sister in law from Indiana and I really enjoyed our beautiful ride in the desert. Calm relaxing, and fun. Breath taking views prove it. I would recommend for all ages. Wish you wre here longer. Hate to see you go in April. Thank you again, Karen Hetrick

2 Thank Karen H
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Morning ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

My assumed cousin, Jeff, was welcoming and professional. Relaxing and beautiful ride with great horses. Our guide, Scott, was full of information about the wildlife and landscape. Also, he had that cowboy politeness about him that embodied the western feel.

Visited February 2014
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Romantic Sunset Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

My fiance and I stumbled upon this great spot while taking a hike in White Tank to see the Petroglyphs on a annual visit to see family in AZ. We were delighted to learn about a Sunset Horse Back Tour around the mountain. After our hike we stopped in to the quaint little "ranch" with nice looking horses and baby calves, mini ponies, and a funny little baby potbelly named Charlotte. We were enthusiastically greeted by Jeff, who told us he'd accommodate us any way he can so we can have a nice sunset ride and were assured that we'd be happy with any of the horses. We returned 2 days later for our appointment and were greeted again by Jeff and Ryan who were getting our horses ready. We were taken on a sweet relaxing, leisurely ride through the mountain on Hank, and The Undertaker, who couldn't have been more docile and sweet horses. The sunset was breathtaking and Jeff's knowledge of the mountains and funny stories were entertaining. We would highly recommend White Tank Riding Stables to anyone who wants something to do in the area. It's great for couples, friends and families. We will definitely return on our next visit.

Visited February 2014