“The hotel was more than adequate. Unfortunately, the area...”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wellton
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Wellton
Reviewed 18 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nanette B

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The service was pretty good. The room was great. The coffee was horrific. The pool was overrun by people NOT staying at the hotel. That was obvious. I don't know if employees let family come or if guests had multiple guests but it was not an amenity I could use with all those people there all the time.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank RoannaO
Reviewed 12 June 2014

The room itself was okay. The temperature outside was 106 degrees and the air-conditioning was not on in the room, the temp. inside 95 degrees. We requested a room with a raised toilet because we have arthritis problems, the room assigned was at the farthest point from the elevator (on the second floor). There was no list of TV channels in the room, when I asked at the desk I was told they didn't have one. The number of amenities (restaurants, stores) nearby are very limited. Breakfast in the morning only served until 9:30 and quite limited.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gail M
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I didnt expect another person to freely enter my room because of a front desk mistake. I felt violated. How dare do they make that mistake and issue the same room to another person. imagine if it would have been a woman with kids.
A simple insincere apology does not cut it. Shame on you guys for using the wyndham name!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Alexander A
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Over all i got a sense of I dont care about security issue. I checked in around 2030 hrs, was given a room number and a key. I had been exhausted from driving. Around 2230 hours I hear a loud bang on my door, kinda woke me up, then heard it again, I didnt think much of it, since I am used to hotel stays where you can hear door slamming from time to time. But five minutes later, I was fully awake and noticed that I have the security latch in place, and here we go again, the door opens up again. I rushed to the door and noticed through the peek hole that another fellow traveler was trying to get in. I unlatched and swung the door open and confronted him. Turns out that the front desk gal (Alejandra) issued him the same room. He showed me his key and info. I called down to complain, not even 2 minutes later, she called back asking why am i in this new travelers room and who are you?????? A simple insincere apology is just not going to cut it. This in my book is a major security issue. Didnt get much sleep after that. What if it was a woman and a kid?

Room Tip: Use your security latch on the door, it works.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Alex A
Reviewed 1 April 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wellton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wellton

Address: 28784 Commerce Way, Wellton, AZ 85356-7001
Region: United States > Arizona > Wellton
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Wellton
Price Range: £37 - £52 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wellton 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wellton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inns And Suites Wellton Hotel Wellton