We visited the ranch for a business retreat with a group of 26 people. From the beginning it was a great experience. The check in and out was no problem. The accommodations were very cute and definitely ranch theme. Beds and pillows were great so after a hard day at play it was a nice to have comfortable beds. The food was awesome. We had the filet at night and it cooked to perfection. We also did cow penning which happens everyday at the ranch at 2:30 each day. It was fun with teams and ribbons for the winning team. The camp cookout on Saturday night was real fun. The cowboy singer was very good as he entertained us for 4 hours. All in all great trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come ride our rugged trails, tee off at one of Golf Digest's Top 100 U.S. courses or luxuriate in a spa treatment featuring local desert ingredients. Savor cookout feasts with old friends and old wines, or make new friends over fresh local fare in the nostalgic main lodge. Bring the kids and celebrate our holiday traditions like Christmas boots by the fireplace and Easter egg hunts. Or make it a memorable couples-affair with peaceful rides and moonlit nature walks. At Rancho de los Caballeros there's always something to do, including doing nothing - preferably by the pool. Come retreat for a weekend or more and see what makes us so special. With 20,000 acres of lush open range, 100 saddle horses and seasoned wranglers to reassure greenhorns, the ranch offers an uncommon Western vacation you'll never forget. Full American Plan rates include three inspired meals each day... just listen for the dinner bell and savor a half-century tradition of Western hospitality and personalized service. At Rancho de los Caballeros, you'll feel right at home on the range. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rancho de los Caballeros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho De Los Caballeros Hotel Wickenburg
- Rancho De Los Caballeros Wickenburg, Arizona