We are from the northern part of the USA where it is cold in March. We wanted to go somewhere warm to get an early start on the golf game. This was the perfect place. The accommodations were lovely and the golf course was very well maintained. When we arrived we were quickly checked in. The resort campus is big and spread out. The bell staff had a golf cart to drive to our room in, they had us follow them in our car so we didn't get lost. They opened up the room and made sure we were situated before leaving us to settle in. The food was over the top good and plenteous. Breakfast an lunch are buffets and dinner is a sit down. The food is all included so it is all you can eat. Too many choices!! The wait staff is pleasant and helpful. And if that wasn't enough the horseback riding is above average for sure. The wranglers are attentive and happy folks. They have several different type of horse activities. You can sign up for different level of rides and then they also have team penning. It was so much fun. The Sonora desert leans a beauty to all these activities that you won't find elsewhere. I would go back again in a heartbeat!! The only drawback was that the neighbors had small children and I could hear them more than I wished. The grounds are exceptionally well kept and are like a museum of desert beauty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come ride our rugged trails, tee off at one of Golf Digest's Top 100 U.S. courses or luxuriate in a spa treatment featuring local desert ingredients. Savor cookout feasts with old friends and old wines, or make new friends over fresh local fare in the nostalgic main lodge. Bring the kids and celebrate our holiday traditions like Christmas boots by the fireplace and Easter egg hunts. Or make it a memorable couples-affair with peaceful rides and moonlit nature walks. At Rancho de los Caballeros there's always something to do, including doing nothing - preferably by the pool. Come retreat for a weekend or more and see what makes us so special. With 20,000 acres of lush open range, 100 saddle horses and seasoned wranglers to reassure greenhorns, the ranch offers an uncommon Western vacation you'll never forget. Full American Plan rates include three inspired meals each day... just listen for the dinner bell and savor a half-century tradition of Western hospitality and personalized service. At Rancho de los Caballeros, you'll feel right at home on the range. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rancho de los Caballeros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho De Los Caballeros Hotel Wickenburg
- Rancho De Los Caballeros Wickenburg, Arizona