I have been going to the ranch since I was 6 months old. My grandparents have a house on the ranch so I have never have actually been a guest. The staff treats you like family or like you have know them forever. The food is amazing and the golf course has beautiful views while you eat! I would recommend renting your own car. You can go out and explorer the town of Wickenburg. The cowboys at the ranch are friendly and understanding to everyone. They want you to have a fun, safe, and beautiful ride. The ride from Phoenix airport is an hour and 30 minutes, which isn't bad because of the views of the valley. I go for Christmas/New Years and very other spring. For Christmas they have a giant tree with Santa riding in on a wagon with gifts. The party for New Years is a blast. Spring is the most colorful time in Arizona. The ranch is full if activities. I wouldn't image spending every Christmas/New Years and spring anywhere else!!! Highly recommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come ride our rugged trails, tee off at one of Golf Digest's Top 100 U.S. courses or luxuriate in a spa treatment featuring local desert ingredients. Savor cookout feasts with old friends and old wines, or make new friends over fresh local fare in the nostalgic main lodge. Bring the kids and celebrate our holiday traditions like Christmas boots by the fireplace and Easter egg hunts. Or make it a memorable couples-affair with peaceful rides and moonlit nature walks. At Rancho de los Caballeros there's always something to do, including doing nothing - preferably by the pool. Come retreat for a weekend or more and see what makes us so special. With 20,000 acres of lush open range, 100 saddle horses and seasoned wranglers to reassure greenhorns, the ranch offers an uncommon Western vacation you'll never forget. Full American Plan rates include three inspired meals each day... just listen for the dinner bell and savor a half-century tradition of Western hospitality and personalized service. At Rancho de los Caballeros, you'll feel right at home on the range. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rancho de los Caballeros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho De Los Caballeros Hotel Wickenburg
- Rancho De Los Caballeros Wickenburg, Arizona