When reading about Rancho de Los Caballeros online, I was very excited about planning a 2-day stay for my husband and me. Quoted in the guest ranch description was "an evening campfire" and "music/singing at the bar each evening. " Unfortunately, there was no campfire and there was no guest performer at the bar either night. Also, there was not a "welcoming environment" as portrayed on the website. Folks at the front desk and the restaurant were rather indifferent, not very welcoming at all. A positive note was the horse-back riding and the ranch hands. We did take a morning ride, and we found those 2 hours to be very pleasant. I am glad that we only booked for 2 nights -- we were very much ready to head to Sedona to an excellent B&B - Canyon Villa. I do wish your first experience at a guest ranch would have been better, but you never know until you give an experience a try. I do know that we will not visit this guest ranch again any time soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come ride our rugged trails, tee off at one of Golf Digest's Top 100 U.S. courses or luxuriate in a spa treatment featuring local desert ingredients. Savor cookout feasts with old friends and old wines, or make new friends over fresh local fare in the nostalgic main lodge. Bring the kids and celebrate our holiday traditions like Christmas boots by the fireplace and Easter egg hunts. Or make it a memorable couples-affair with peaceful rides and moonlit nature walks. At Rancho de los Caballeros there's always something to do, including doing nothing - preferably by the pool. Come retreat for a weekend or more and see what makes us so special. With 20,000 acres of lush open range, 100 saddle horses and seasoned wranglers to reassure greenhorns, the ranch offers an uncommon Western vacation you'll never forget. Full American Plan rates include three inspired meals each day... just listen for the dinner bell and savor a half-century tradition of Western hospitality and personalized service. At Rancho de los Caballeros, you'll feel right at home on the range. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rancho de los Caballeros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho De Los Caballeros Hotel Wickenburg
- Rancho De Los Caballeros Wickenburg, Arizona