“Wonderful pizza and atmosphere”
Review of Qorri's Restaurant

Qorri's Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 47 Restaurants in Wickenburg
Alaska
“Wonderful pizza and atmosphere”
Reviewed 27 March 2013

Let's get this straight out: I am a pizza snob. I read books about making pizzas; I am a cult follower of pizza-making legends (like Bianco's in downtown Phoenix); I usually make my own pizzas at home because I don't like the offerings around my town. Qorri's makes my A list: a very good pizza! Thin crust, homemade sauce with good seasonings and not bitter, good cheese and not too much of it, and a good selection of interesting and fresh toppings. Definitely a pizza I will order again the next time I'm in town! The menu also has other Italian offerings, which are probably equally good based on the care they give their pizzas.
Margarita was excellent....actually, the best one we had in town!
The place also has a great small-town atmosphere. It was obvious the owner knew many of the locals who were eating there, and greeted them all like old friends. Very friendly service!
Highly recommend!

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank AlaskaJuju

Cody, Wyoming
“Best pizza around!!”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Love this place! Absolutely the BEST pizza! By the slice or whole pie, FABULOUS! Reminds me of the pizza places in Philly or NJ! Parking is not great or convenient if you have a trailer, but it is worth a visit to try it-----you will be hooked and guaranteed to return!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank codywyoming
Paulden, Arizona
“Delicious”
Reviewed 13 January 2013

This is lovely relaxed restaurant with a nice choice of seating inside and lovely terrace seating outside in the Summer. The owner and all the staff are friendly and welcoming and the service is great. We recieved our food very quickly after ordering and the staff didn't mind that we decided to change tables and go outside. We were there at end of Summer so was just about warm enough still. The food was authentic, hot absolutely delicious and the portions were huge even the salads which would have been a meal on their own. I had the vegetarian lasagne and my husband had the regular, both with salads and garlic bread. All in all delicious food at great prices in lovely venue. Will definitely go there again when next in Wickenburg.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Bettong
Ansonia, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Impressed”
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Friendly service from young lady from Albania. We got to learn some words in Albanian .... in Wickenburg while eating Italian food !! Food was really good and the dirty dry martini was excellent.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank thepughman
“Great comfort food stop”
Reviewed 29 April 2012 via mobile

Good hot food! A great place for pasta,Wings,Spirits and service. We love it!

1 Thank Rraypet1