“patio !”
Review of Qorri's Restaurant

Qorri's Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 48 Restaurants in Wickenburg
Reviewed 21 April 2013

I enjoy this place on occasion due to the patio seating out front. The food is good and service is friendly and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

Stopped in at qorris for some good Italian food and place was great... good prices, ingredient s in my greek salad was very fresh and calzon was great. Our server Abby was wonderful also very pleasant and had a great sense of humor and provided great customer service. Owner walks around and talks ro guests very nice and refreshing. Highly recomend to try in out if you re in wickenburg

1  Thank deanahan
Reviewed 27 March 2013

Let's get this straight out: I am a pizza snob. I read books about making pizzas; I am a cult follower of pizza-making legends (like Bianco's in downtown Phoenix); I usually make my own pizzas at home because I don't like the offerings around my town. Qorri's makes my A list: a very good pizza! Thin crust, homemade sauce with good seasonings and not bitter, good cheese and not too much of it, and a good selection of interesting and fresh toppings. Definitely a pizza I will order again the next time I'm in town! The menu also has other Italian offerings, which are probably equally good based on the care they give their pizzas.
Margarita was excellent....actually, the best one we had in town!
The place also has a great small-town atmosphere. It was obvious the owner knew many of the locals who were eating there, and greeted them all like old friends. Very friendly service!
Highly recommend!

2  Thank AlaskaJuju
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Love this place! Absolutely the BEST pizza! By the slice or whole pie, FABULOUS! Reminds me of the pizza places in Philly or NJ! Parking is not great or convenient if you have a trailer, but it is worth a visit to try it-----you will be hooked and guaranteed to return!

1  Thank codywyoming
Reviewed 13 January 2013

This is lovely relaxed restaurant with a nice choice of seating inside and lovely terrace seating outside in the Summer. The owner and all the staff are friendly and welcoming and the service is great. We recieved our food very quickly after ordering and the staff didn't mind that we decided to change tables and go outside. We were there at end of Summer so was just about warm enough still. The food was authentic, hot absolutely delicious and the portions were huge even the salads which would have been a meal on their own. I had the vegetarian lasagne and my husband had the regular, both with salads and garlic bread. All in all delicious food at great prices in lovely venue. Will definitely go there again when next in Wickenburg.

1  Thank Bettong