“Love this place!”
Review of Rio Tierra Casitas

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wickenburg
Rio Tierra Casitas
Ranked #1 of 4 Wickenburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I wanted a weekend out of town alone to re-charge and just relax. I found Rio Tierra Casitas here on Trip Advisor and all of the reviews were absolutely right.

What a charming place! I was in the Mexican Casita which was unique and cozy. Katy welcomed me with a tray of fruit and fresh baked muffins and immediately made me feel at home. I was able to watch birds from the balcony and enjoyed the short walk to the river along the back of the property. I asked John if a grill was available, and he set me up with a grill stocked with mesquite wood (best steaks ever!).

As I stated earlier, I needed this trip and I feel like I've found my sanctuary. If you are looking for a place to get away from it all, Rio Tierra Casitas is THE place. You won't regret it.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
KateBeewell, Owner at Rio Tierra Casitas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

It was so fun to have you here! I loved getting to talk about the broadcasting biz with you and bring back fun memories. I felt like I made a new friend. I'm so glad you came and look forward to seeing you again!

There are newer reviews for Rio Tierra Casitas

Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

Peaceful western theme cottage with very clever decor! Great hospitality from owners & excellent value. Wickenberg is interesting with a Sat gold mine tour, museum, & nice restaurants. A great getaway weekend from anywhere in Phoenix :-) Highly recommend#

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank coastalpeppers

After just moving to the area from California, we were honored that you chose to book with us for your first "outside" adventure away from home. So glad you enjoyed it and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

On your next trip through Wickenburg, AZ take some time and slow down for a stay at the Rio Tierra Casitas. What a wonderful, welcoming and unique place. Beautiful surroundings and a serene atmosphere. Katy, the owner, is very charming and will go out of her way to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. You will not want to leave your casita...they are all just TOO CUTE!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
KateBeewell, Owner at Rio Tierra Casitas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Like minds attract! Thank you for appreciating our lodging. And I can't wait to see your creative business some day too. Your family was adorable and we hope we'll see you again.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Wonderful place! Very quiet. Felt like I was in a secluded cabin with everything that I needed. The interior is charming with western theme. Bed is very comfortable. The hosts were great and me feel at home

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

What a wonderful testimonial! Thank you so much. We look forward to seeing you again.
We'll keep those five stars in the window for you!

Reviewed 17 December 2013

The Rio Tierra was the perfect spot to stay during out time in Wickenburg. We were at Family Week for our daughter. The chance to come back to out cozy and very clean little "home" was the perfect ending to long emotional days. Thanks Katy for making us feel at home and so welcome!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I stayed in Rancho Deluxe for a week and just loved my time here. The day of departure was actually a sad one because I so enjoyed my time there. My casita was filled with charming Western artifacts and finds. I took delight in discovering new ones each day of my stay. Katy and John took great care to create a wonderful and relaxing experience in Wickenburg.
I have already spread the word about this wonderful desert gem.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We loved our friendly, intimate, homey room, decorated with so much care and personal touches. The grounds and the woodsy surroundings made us feel like we were in a special country spot.
Our hosts Katie and John couldn't have been friendlier and more accommodating. Hugs all around when we left, we feel we've made new friends!

Room Tip: There are only three cabins. All three are terrific.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
KateBeewell, Owner at Rio Tierra Casitas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

It never fails. Those one-night stays who breeze through turn out to be some of the most fantastic and memorable people we've gotten to know here. It's amazing how fast you can bond with strangers. It was most rewarding having you both here and we look forward to seeing you again, either here or in your neck of the West. And thanks for the tip on the great new Robert Redford film "All Is Lost."