“Wickenburg haven” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rio Tierra Casitas

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wickenburg
Rio Tierra Casitas
Ranked #1 of 4 Wickenburg B&B and Inns
Los Angeles, California
“Wickenburg haven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

Katy and John have outdone themselves with Rio Tierra Casitas. My husband and I were more than pleasantly surprised at our wonderful accommodations. Katy and John are wonderful hosts. They provided us with coffee, muffins, yogurt and a place to relax and renew. From the comfy cozy bedroom to the well stocked kitchen, our stay here was not only rejuvenating, but we feel like we have found a home away from home. We will definitely return.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Rae D
KateBeewell, Owner at Rio Tierra Casitas, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Thanks for your flattering review. We hope everyone feels at home here. Knowing you are just a day's drive away, we will look forward to seeing you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

I wanted a weekend out of town alone to re-charge and just relax. I found Rio Tierra Casitas here on Trip Advisor and all of the reviews were absolutely right.

What a charming place! I was in the Mexican Casita which was unique and cozy. Katy welcomed me with a tray of fruit and fresh baked muffins and immediately made me feel at home. I was able to watch birds from the balcony and enjoyed the short walk to the river along the back of the property. I asked John if a grill was available, and he set me up with a grill stocked with mesquite wood (best steaks ever!).

As I stated earlier, I needed this trip and I feel like I've found my sanctuary. If you are looking for a place to get away from it all, Rio Tierra Casitas is THE place. You won't regret it.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
KateBeewell, Owner at Rio Tierra Casitas, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
It was so fun to have you here! I loved getting to talk about the broadcasting biz with you and bring back fun memories. I felt like I made a new friend. I'm so glad you came and look forward to seeing you again!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

Peaceful western theme cottage with very clever decor! Great hospitality from owners & excellent value. Wickenberg is interesting with a Sat gold mine tour, museum, & nice restaurants. A great getaway weekend from anywhere in Phoenix :-) Highly recommend#

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank coastalpeppers
After just moving to the area from California, we were honored that you chose to book with us for your first "outside" adventure away from home. So glad you enjoyed it and hope to see you again.
Castle Rock, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

On your next trip through Wickenburg, AZ take some time and slow down for a stay at the Rio Tierra Casitas. What a wonderful, welcoming and unique place. Beautiful surroundings and a serene atmosphere. Katy, the owner, is very charming and will go out of her way to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. You will not want to leave your casita...they are all just TOO CUTE!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
KateBeewell, Owner at Rio Tierra Casitas, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Like minds attract! Thank you for appreciating our lodging. And I can't wait to see your creative business some day too. Your family was adorable and we hope we'll see you again.
Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

Wonderful place! Very quiet. Felt like I was in a secluded cabin with everything that I needed. The interior is charming with western theme. Bed is very comfortable. The hosts were great and me feel at home

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
What a wonderful testimonial! Thank you so much. We look forward to seeing you again.
We'll keep those five stars in the window for you!
Bowling Green, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013

The Rio Tierra was the perfect spot to stay during out time in Wickenburg. We were at Family Week for our daughter. The chance to come back to out cozy and very clean little "home" was the perfect ending to long emotional days. Thanks Katy for making us feel at home and so welcome!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

I stayed in Rancho Deluxe for a week and just loved my time here. The day of departure was actually a sad one because I so enjoyed my time there. My casita was filled with charming Western artifacts and finds. I took delight in discovering new ones each day of my stay. Katy and John took great care to create a wonderful and relaxing experience in Wickenburg.
I have already spread the word about this wonderful desert gem.

• Stayed November 2013