“Amazing”

Adventures of a Lifetime ATV
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for something challenging - something real? Tired of the same old amusement park type tour? Drive a desert equipped ATV or UTV in small groups. Visit ghost towns, gold mines, mountain tops and canyons surrounding historic Wickenburg, Arizona. See amazing places you won't believe exist and might not find on your own. An Adventure of a Lifetime! This family owned business will take you on an Adventure of a Lifetime!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 April 2014

This was absolutely amazing! Steve and his family treat visitors like family members. The tour was fun and with dramatic views of the entire area.

1  Thank John F

Reviewed 18 March 2014

My wife and I took a 4 hour tour with Steve on the 4 wheelers. Great time and very interesting. We ended up having dinner on a high overlook and then watched the sun go down.
Thanks for a great evening ride.

1  Thank Texaslarson
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We were well taken care of ….my husband & I (early 50's) each rode a quad. We were provided with water, helmets, goggles, gloves, and a face handkerchief to help with dust. Steve, the host & guide was very flexible and tailored the ride to something we were looking for. We choose a moderate ride, saw a lot of country in 4 hrs, stopped along the way to enjoy the view and learn a little about the area. It was an absolutely wonderful afternoon!!

Reviewed 7 March 2014

This guided ATV trip was beyond fabulous! The places Steve (our guide) took us were breathtakingly beautiful. As I was a newbie rider Steve provided all the training and reassurance I needed. My husband and I will be back again.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

We saw more country and trails than we ever dreamed! Our group was very happy we chose this adventure and we are coming back! Good machines and a great guide!