“A Photographer's dream!”

Adventures of a Lifetime ATV
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for something challenging - something real? Tired of the same old amusement park type tour? Drive a desert equipped ATV or UTV in small groups. Visit ghost towns, gold mines, mountain tops and canyons surrounding historic Wickenburg, Arizona. See amazing places you won't believe exist and might not find on your own. An Adventure of a Lifetime! This family owned business will take you on an Adventure of a Lifetime!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Wisconsin
“A Photographer's dream!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This trip was a photographer’s dream! I highly recommend this trip if you want to get unforgettable pictures of the desert and see the Wickenburg area like you’ve never seen it before!

Steve took me out to areas inaccessible to cars and campers. The landscapes and the sunset was unbelievable. I even asked Steve to take me back the following morning so I could get more photos.

Steve and his wife are so accommodating. They were very knowledgeable and well organized. They gave me excellent advice on where to take the best sunset photos, and told me lots of interesting nuggets about the area. I can’t wait to finish working on the rest of my pictures!

This trip was well beyond my expectations. It exceeded any experience a tourist normally would have in the Wickenburg area.

Visited March 2014

“Fam time”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

This quadding adventure was one of a life time , if your in arizona I would definitely check it out the family is super friendly , there dog is soo cute and friendly also. This is my second time doing the tour, and you don't only stay on main roads but you go in the dry river bed and see arizona for what it actually is. :)

Visited July 2014
Marlboro, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Family time”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We have done ATV tours in Sedona. This was our second ATV trip.
What a difference. Instead of driving on roads in the desert we traveld paths not before traveled. I have to say that we had an amazing experience. Our guide Steve was a wealth of knowledge about local experiences. We visited an abandoned gold mine. The mom didn't want to go in because of what may be in there.What and experience. Our two 16 year olds loved the adventure. Steve watched each of us on difficult terrain and adjusted our trip accordingly.
Last but not least, Jeanette, thank you for the delicious tuna sanwiches, they rocked!!

We will visit again.

The ski's from NJ

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Bruce S
Winona, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This was the best part of my whole trip to Arizona, nothing beats it!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I would recommend you do this if you are even with an hour of Wickenburg, the trails are the best, and the scenery is amazing. Steve was insanely friendly and a great guide, and took us to some of the best places with what little time we had. He took it easy on us at first, but since we all showed skill with our ATVs he was able to take us to harder to get places, improving the trip as we went. His flexibility and understanding of the other riders make him a good person and guide to have with you.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Isaac M
“The only way to see Arizona for real”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

I wish to thank Steve for giving us one of the most memorable days and adventures.
As an experienced traveler who have spent his holidays looking mostly for adventurers such offered by adventurer of a lifetime, I could say I do high expectations and very particular as for what an adventure is for me.
Meeting Steve in that morning already made it clear that his entire attention is to make it a perfect day and he did.
He is so knowledgeable and giving, so kind and professional that he made us feel like kids in Disney while he made sure we explore each ride in full.
I am sure to go back there with my family this time as it is the only way to see and feel Arizona for real.
Thank you for all and highly recommend to everyone.
Shlomi