“Easy going place for lunch; lively; order at counter; fresh ingredients”

Nana's Sandwich Shoppe
Ranked #1 of 48 Restaurants in Wickenburg
Price range: US$6 - US$9
Cuisines: American
Description: Sandwich Shoppe, espressos,Homemade pies,cinnamon rolls,homemade breads and cookies, Ice Cream
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We found Nana's on Trip Advisor. This place is popular! Laminated printed menu's help while in line to order. Food prepared as described, and delivered swiftly. I am a Coke person, and they are Pepsi people. I got iced tea which was ok. There are knick knacks for sale, unique to this location. I would go back here.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We thought we had given up on finding a good place to eat in Wickenburg but Nana's was wonderful. Husband had pastrami said it was great I had chicken with spinach and it was delicious and tasty. Will definitely be back. We also had the coconut cream pie, it was a large serving but, just ok too much whip cream for us. Place was cool in the summer and very quaint.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We started out across the street but they seemed kind of dazed and confused so we just left and walked across the street. I had the best BLT I can ever remember eating. Delicious sandwiches.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

This was just the kind of place we were hoping to find to eat. Very cute, unique place, restaurant and bakery. We saw they had a covered patio out back so hubby walked around there with our dog while I ordered. We split a Cowgirl sandwich which came with patio salad. The sandwich was huge, everything fresh and tasty. Was decorated with unusual at work and they also had some interest items for sale. There was a nice looking assortment of bakery items but we pass on them to have ice cream later.

Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I had a cowboy sandwich -- roast beef with horseradish and cheese. Very good indeed. Served with potato salad. I am a real stickler about potato salad and this was as good as you will get anywhere. Good choice; too bad they are not open for dinner.