“Great time - great stories”

Wickenburg Legends and Ghost Tours
Ranked #3 of 3 Tours in Wickenburg
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Raze'n Cane offered a great tour of the town and great stories. I love the unwritten history and he filled in so much of what I had already researched. The tour was great and comfortable and they easily accomodated our later schedule. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who likes a good interactive story/tour!! It was really fun and I would definitely do it again!

2  Thank jillsterific
All reviews
"great stories"
in 4 reviews
"these folks"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 2 reviews
"fun"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 5 November 2013

October 19, 2013 two lady friends and myself met Raze'n
Caine (Scott) in the place John Wayne liked to haunt (no pun intended). Scott started his history/ghost stories in the dinning room. Scott in period costume loaded us up into the Ghost Coaster and took us around town relating stories of the people, places and those that may still be hanging around Wickenburg. He is very entertaining. We had a great time. I have a team roper husband whom I will bring on the tour when we return to Arizona this winter. The people in the Gold Nugget were friendly and we had a great meal. I said I would spread the word to the team ropers. Go talk to Costa in the nugget he might even make you a very tasty Greek chicken dinner like the one I enjoyed. Thank you all for a great time!!!
Pam Poncelet

4  Thank Pam P
Reviewed 28 June 2013

This ghost tour is run by a very nice woman who dresses up in period clothing and speaks with an Irish brogue. She is very entertaining and knows the history of the area well. I am fairly certain the accent is not real but her kindness and friendliness certainly is.

She brings a four seat golf cart to take you on your tour. It's a very comfortable one on one experience. I would recommend this to anyone who likes ghost tours and is interested in finding out more about Wickenburg, AZ. I found my self thinking about the tour often and still do from time to time. Some of the stories are heartwarming, some heart breaking but all of them worth the price of admission.

Bring your camera. We came away with a lot of pictures containing orbs and some great stories.

5  Thank M C
Reviewed 23 May 2013

My husband and I are retirees and moved to AZ last year. Neither of us walk particularly well. I was having a difficult time trying to dream up something that would be fun for us as well as my niece who was visiting from Wisconsin. This tour totally fit the bill. Scott did a great job of introducing us to some of the history and lore of the area. Made us even want to go out and inspect two of the local cemetaries. My husband is an engineer and we had our teslameter to check magnetic readings - and found some very strange anomalies which just added to the fun!

Scott made it clear that he would stop at any time if we needed to use a bathroom or get something to drink. He did everything to make us comfortable.

At $15.00 per person, this was a great value and I gave Scott a large tip which was well deserved!

3  Thank LDRLAW
See more reviews
Reviewed 22 January 2013

Lady Mariah and Raze' n Caine did an excellent job of entertaining the group with tidbits of local history, some of it true. Both were dressed in period costumes and Mariah told her tales with a bit of an Irish brogue.
Their stories are fun and seem to be based on research, information from local historians, and secrets shared by octegenarians. The ghostmobile is a real plus for anyone needing assistance on the ~1/2 mile walk. Another plus is the digital camera which captures the "orbs" hovering nearby. The $15 fee, less if you get a group rate is well-worth the 1-1/2 to 2 hour tour.

5  Thank beamc