“terribl service”

Mecca Restaurant & Cantina
Ranked #20 of 49 Restaurants in Wickenburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 January 2014

visiting our sons who are regular customers of this establishment and visited to have a few cocktails...the bartender on duty was obviously not happy to have customers she glared at us when we ordered and was extremely rude to us...our son's assured us that the normal bartender was very friendly and they couldn't understand the current one. however the next time we visit I do not think this will be our watering hole it is sad that in a bar with 2 customers the bartender did not want the five us to spend our money

Reviewed 21 April 2013

i stop here at least four times during the week for a burger and a few beers .Food is good for the money and the outdoor seating is wonderful on a summer evening under the stars.

Reviewed 29 March 2013

After checking out 4 other lunch spots, (none of them looking good) we decided on Mecca for it's outdoor patio. We enjoyed the patio because the weather was beautiful however the service and the food were horrible. Our server said they were known for their burgers but they were hardly edible. If you are looking for a lunch spot I would not recommend Mecca. If you are a biker or a couple without kids and want a few drinks this place fits the bill.

1  Thank aps0102030405
Reviewed 11 March 2013 via mobile

We stopped here on a bike trip Lots of bikes on the street nearby. Burgers with cheese and bacon were excellent. Lots if choices nearby also.

Reviewed 9 February 2013

The bartenders are great but after spending less than one hour there during gold rush days (the busiest time of the year) I had one drink and the owner singled me out and told me that I was cut off from drinking. I have been there several times and not had a similar issue but on of all days, yet there was locals outside doing drunken handstands against the locations paid for signs. I was cut off after one drink (well under the legal limit to drive, let alone walk home as I was doing) I was told that I was too drunk to have another drink. THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I WILL EVER CONTRIBUTE ANY OF MY MONEY TOWARDS MECCA RESTAURANT AND CANTINA.