“REAL working cattle ranch”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wickenburg
Williams Family Ranch
Berlin, Germany
“REAL working cattle ranch”
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Ten days at the Williams Family Ranch in oct. 20011. I had a wonderful time at this place.
The owners are very friendly and they do whatever is possible to make you feel good.
My main interest was horse back riding and those horses are well trained, easy to handle and you get all the help or advice that you need. The trailrides and the cattle work are allways some sort of adventure. If you want, you`ll be horse back riding many hours every day. I came there as a beginner and left as a (well, some sort of a) cowboy.
Don`t expect a fancy dude ranch if you go there. There is no pool or things like that.
Go there for the beautiful desert, the horses and the familial atmosphere. One thing is sure, I will go there again. Soon!!!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
5 Thank Helmut K

Families
Couples
Business
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed 23 September 2011

I expected to have a good time, but didn't expect it to be that much fun! I loved every moment of my stay, and hated to have to go back home. From the moment I arrived, the Williams family made me feel like a member of their own family. Delicious home cooked meals, fun, friendly, "real" people, beautiful horses and countryside, good stories, campfires, and relaxation. Yes, you will find it all at this place! I'll be heading back there for sure. There isn't anything I love more that plants and animals, and this place was abundant. Granny let me help feed the chickens and collect fresh eggs. I also got to feed and brush the horses. What a dream come true for me. I learned so much about ranch life, and myself. This was a positive, beautiful experience in every aspect of the way. Do yourself a favor, stay at the William's Family ranch.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
3 Thank jill m
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed 29 January 2004

In 1998 I wanted to travel together with some friends. We are all interested in horses, so we wanted to go to some ranches. Our first stay was the Williams Family Ranch at Wickenburg, a small working cattle ranch. We arrived as guests and left the ranch as good friends. I have been back at the ranch several times and always enjoy it. There are just a few guests at the ranch, great landscape, really good horses, and - most of all - the really nice Williams Family. Will be back there in a few weeks and can't wait to see them... :-) Do you want to read more about the ranch? Just go to ...... Keep on ridin' Steffi :-)

11 Thank BerlinCowgirl