Horspitality RV Park
Super 8 Wickenburg AZ(Wickenburg)(Great Value!)
US$75
Best Western Rancho Grande(Wickenburg)(Great Value!)
US$112
BestWestern.com
US$123
Los Viajeros Inn(Wickenburg)(Great Value!)
US$82
Orbitz.com
My Place Suites(Wickenburg)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$231
US$196
Orbitz.com
US$119
Hampton.com
Flying E Ranch(Wickenburg)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 December 2012

Second day I was here with my kids I was told they need to be quite and not out walking around. Then they told me I was not aloud to start my diseal truck in the morning because people are sleeping. This place is unlevel no tv Chanel's and wifi only works some times. To top it of they say pet friendly not true. This place is no good bad location and bad owners don't waste your time staying here.

• Stayed: November 2012
15  Thank Mlanea
Paul S, Owner at Horspitality RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2015

Horspitality is an ADULT PARK. We do allow traveling families to stay for a short visit because there is no RV Park in Wickenburg that allows children. We caution parents that they must keep children with them at all times. We have no play areas and only allow them because no one else will. If a child tangles with a cactus it is one of the worst things they can encounter. Also, insurance does not permit children in the horse area and that is posted. We do not allow diesel trucks to idle in the morning before 8 AM. We ask that guests who need to leave prior to 8 AM start their diesels and drive out, don't idle. It is out of respect for guests in close proximity to the idler. The "No Idling" policy is at the request of our guests. We are the most pet friendly park ever. We do not allow pets to be off leashes, but we do provide a pet park where they can run free. We are sorry we could not satisfy this guest, but we keep trying.