Gathered 12 of my cousins, friends, and their wonderful spouses, my daughter and her boyfriend and we spent our first weekend at a dude ranch. All of the wonderful reviews are true - it's a slice of heaven, it's a bit of the past. The Flying E team has style, class, personality - they are truly working together to give their guests a wonderful experience. We didn't want golf - we didn't want a spa - we wanted a down home experience. We laughed, sang, painted, played horseshoes, rode horses, square danced, swam and jacuzzed. In other words..... enjoyed! The food was wonderful, the other guests were friendly and fun. It can be whatever you want it to be. Arizona has beautiful weather and sunsets. My husband and I laughed all the way home. Thank you again, Flying E for our wonderful weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Informal Guest Ranch offers modern amenities in a warm atmosphere; set on a 20,000 acre desert cattle range at 2,500 ft elevation. This beautiful ranch offers an authentic western experience with quaint lodging, daily riding , pool, jacuzzi, hiking and an assortment of other activities. However, the best thing we offer is peace and quiet ! Come and enjoy the beautiful Sonoran desert on horseback! See ya soon!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Flying E Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flying e Ranch Hotel Wickenburg
- Flying e Hotel
- Flying E Ranch Wickenburg, Arizona