My family just spent a weekend at the Flying E Ranch in Wickenburg, AZ. The 12 of us ranged in age from 27 to 66.
Everyone had a wonderful time at the dude ranch. The service was impeccable. All the employees and volunteers were friendly, helpful and worked to be sure a great time was had by all. The accommodations were beautiful, wood-paneled rooms with many western touches. We shared a kitchenette with another room. But we never used the kitchenette because there was so much excellent food included. Besides 3 full meals, cookies, coffee and tea were always available. The was also a BYOB happy hour daily.
We took a two hour horseback ride ($45 extra) each day. Though most of us had little or no riding experience, we all loved it. There was a square dance where we laughed so hard we cried, even those who had vowed not to dance! We played horseshoes, shuffleboard, swam in the heated pool, and soaked in the spa. There was a sauna and small gym. Four of the guys went off-road bike riding on great trails, while others took hikes. Wifi is available in spots, and rooms have tvs if you can't disconnect.
The Flying E Dude Ranch is great for bonding or a reunion. Lasting memories were made. We will be back, next time with the grandkids!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Informal Guest Ranch offers modern amenities in a warm atmosphere; set on a 20,000 acre desert cattle range at 2,500 ft elevation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Flying E Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flying e Ranch Hotel Wickenburg
- Flying e Hotel
- Flying E Ranch Wickenburg, Arizona