I have been to Fly E two times. Once with friends and once with friends and family. Both were so enjoyable and carefree. The accommodations are rustic, clean and comfortable and the staff and owners are there to meet every need. They are friendly and helpful and so welcoming. The kitchen very flexible with dietary needs and the family style service is plentiful and toooooo good. I eat too much every time! We took trail rides once or twice a day which one time included a breakfast ride and another time a lunch ride cookout. There's a pool with hot tub, toy/game room, ping pong, fuse (sp?) ball, shuffle board, tennis courts, b-ball, life-size chess/checkerboard, lodge with grand piano and BIG TV. The kids had plenty to do and they ran around carefree and we didn't have to worry about them. It was very relaxing for the adults not having to worry about the kids who never claimed they were bored. Our adult kids who live with families in AZ plan to go back and visit on their own without us inviting and paying for it!! Now that is a compliment to a wonderful establishment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Informal Guest Ranch offers modern amenities in a warm atmosphere; set on a 20,000 acre desert cattle range at 2,500 ft elevation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Flying E Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flying e Ranch Hotel Wickenburg
- Flying e Hotel
- Flying E Ranch Wickenburg, Arizona